Saturday 13 July 2013

The Disney Dream

Everyone wants their fairy tale wedding...


I'm a huuuuge Disney fan myself and most of my friends are big fans too so it was only so long before someone had a Disney Hen Night (quite a few actually!) Well one of my besties had a Minnie Mouse Hen Night so I created a few to see which she liked but THIS ONE seems to be a huge favorite of us Disney Dreamers!

Minnie Mouse Bridal Veil



 This is hand made by myself at the Tutu Factory UK. On a silver headband, the ears are made of glitter fabric from Josy Rose (a must for all UK crafters/fashionistas!) a silver tiara and a white hologram dress net in the Tutu Factory cascade style. This creates a super sophisticated, yet cute take on a Minnie Mouse hen night for the Bride To Be!

I also attempted some sequin ears in a red for any sexy Minnie Bride To Be's!


Sequin Minnie Mouse Ears

These will soon be available to purchase from our website the Tutu Factory in a variety of colours to match your Minnie Theme! We're just currently re vamping our accessories section at the moment!

Please get in touch with any queries or custom orders <3 thetutufactory@hotmail.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment